Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas From Our Farm to Yours

We pray that you will enjoy those you love this Christmas season and that you would remember the one who blesses all of us, with those we love. Thank you Jesus!
Salamander
Cole & Rezin are using daddy's pool net to fish out frogs and crawdad's from the creek. Not only do they (the boys, fish, frogs, & crawdads) like to hang out under this tree but so do SNAKES!!! It has rained for the past few days ,which has made it warmer than normal. So the snakes may be out.
After watching Little House on The Prairie where Pa was in a log chopping contest Cole has been going to town with his hatchet. He is so proud of his accomplishment of chopping all the way through this log!!!! Yeah Cole!!
Here are some of our chickens roosting in their coop. They are growing so fast. The boys are so excited for them to start laying eggs for us to eat.
Billy and Cupcake are two of the most spoiled, whiny goats that I have ever met. Well I haven't met that many goats. But, even if I had they would still be the whiniest. They will only eat their hay if I don't feed them anything else for a few days. If we run out of sweet feed or I give all the kitchen scraps to the chickens then they will eat their Hay. They cry at me whenever I am out there. They are lucky that they are cute.
Cole, Rezin and I went to a Christmas Tree Farm as a field trip. I love it when they stop wrestling long enough to love on each other. I have to try and capture these moments so that I can make it through all the wrestling and punching. (Moses stayed home with daddy to take a nap).
The boys are growing so fast and they are just such a blessing to us. God has used them so much to grow my spiritually, emotionally, and to build my character (I have quite a way to go).
"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them... Psalm 127:3-5a

No comments: