Monday, December 8, 2008

Stuck in the Mud!!!

This is Moses taking a bath after he fell in the creek. You will understand as you read on.
My tires just kept spinning!!!
This is exactly what I warned Dan about!!!!
Do you think anyone will notice?

The only problem is that it was me who did this!!! I keep telling Dan not to drive through the pasture because it has rained and he will tear up the grass. Well, Dan was out of town. (this sort of thing always happens when Dan is gone hunting or something) The kids and I were going somewhere and I had them changed and "clean" which is a big thing around here. I realized that the animals hadn't been feed yet. I knew that the kids would end up in mud, in the creek (Moses), or something of a dirty nature so I had the great idea of driving them, buckled in, to the chicken pen and then I would run and take care of the animals and the children would be secure in their seats (really long sentence). Well that worked fine and no one got muddy until my big beast of a vehicle got stuck. There wasn't any mud until my car tore up the grass and made some. My tires just kept spinning in the GA clay. All I could think of was me telling Dan he shouldn't do this. I was thinking of all the times I've gotten stuck with him, he was driving of course. We've been stuck in the desert, at the beach, in the mountains. He has been stuck a lot!!! Which I role my eyes and say way do you do this???? I think that I have received a well deserved "FACIAL ". Hopefully we all remember that saying from junior high.
Thank God for a really nice neighbor, who is usually home when things happen while Dan isn't home, came over with his 4wheel drive hunting car thing and got us out. Kevin has saved the day for us more than a time or two. I think that he could start a blog about living next to these CA gone GA people!!!!

No comments: