Thursday, October 29, 2009

Summer 2009

I found Moses in our bathroom looking @ a hunting magazine. I had to frame it and put it over our toilet.
We went to the Gulf in Sept and camped @ a state beach in Destin, FL. It was our second year there and we had a blast. We all had so much fun @ the beach and fishing.
I love this picture and if it had all of us in it I would totally use it as a Christmas card this year!
Cole caught this ladyfish when we rented a boat. He reeled it in like any good deep sea fisherman and if only you could have seen the excitement!!!
Rezin followed with a catfish. I never knew that there were catfish in the ocean....
Man, Rezin seems to grow daily! That sweet face just melts my heart.
For Halloween we have 2 dirt bike riders and a muscle Spiderman.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

The Gulf is so beautiful! It's so good to see those beautiful boys of yours. They have such a good life :)

Jenna said...

I can't believe how long it has been! I need some raising boys tips. Chaos :)