Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fish Heads in my pocket - Boys # 2

A few weeks ago Rezin came to the house crying he was cold. He was all wet and upset because it was cold. I helped Rezin out of his third outfit by 1pm. As I was taking them off I realized there was something in his pocket. Remember: (I hate the smell of fish). I stuck my hand in his pocket and felt cold, slimy, and I just knew smelly grossness. I pulled out FISH HEADS. My first response was a common one, WHY WHY WHY! Cole said, "Oh yeah those are for our chum bag to catch catfish! The boys let me know that I was overreacting and them showed me a ziplock bag of DEAD fish, lizards, and whatever else that they had been cutting up and saving in the fridge downstairs. I guess catfish like gross, smelly, nastyness. Another reason I don't eat fish. I am sad to say that I don't have pictures of this but, I am also sad to say that I don't think that this will be the last time this happens.
Just picture super cute Rezin and Cole looking at me like I'm the one that is weird and Dan trying not to look at me at all. Punk!!
Dan knew about the fish heads and thought that it was SO funny. He was excited to see my response to the heads in his pocket.

No comments: