Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Laundry Gone Bad


I have fallen a "little" behind in my laundry!! Between cold weather clothes, excessive bed wetting, cloth diapers (which I really do like), Dan's hunting excursions which require him to layer to the extent of half a load of laundry, and just normal family stuff, I have been trying to find a legit reason to get a front loading washer. Our washer works "worked" perfectly fine until today. I woke up ready to conquer this task today with much ambition. (there are more laundry baskets that the wall is blocking)
P.S. Notice the pee on the matress cover. Oh, my goodness our kids have huge bladders.

2 comments:

three_boys_mom said...

Hi, Just found your blog today.
Hang in there girl, I know it can be hard. I am a mom to 3 boys, 5, 3, and 1 year old, and 36 weeks pregnant with #4. Right now i got the same issues with diapers and bedwetting here.

jennifer said...

Oh man! That's crazy, reminds me of how it gets around here, the laundry in the hamper doesn't look like too much, but then a wet bed and it becomes 6 loads. Are you looking at the LG super capacity steamwasher? I've got my eye on it . . . Our laundry crisis is a little different, if I do more that one load in a day, the septic tank starts to seep in the backyard, pewy. What kind of cloth are you using? With June were doing cotton prefolds, less rash than with Fuzzi Bunz for my sensitive skin girls. I wish we could just get together to talk about this stuff, I didn't know how good I had it with the Samstag household only minutes from mine!